Patriot Fund: Remove and Replace
A terror-screened mutual fund of large-cap U.S. equities which enables individual investors to purge their portfolios by:
- Removing companies operating in nations designated as State Sponsors of Terrorism
- Replacing them with comparable companies/baskets of companies offering similar or perhaps greater potential
Minimize global security risk through our rigorous and proprietary screening methodology.
Replacement companies/baskets are identified through an objective research process emphasizing:
- Sophisticated quantitative methods and statistical techniques
- Balance of value and momentum styles
- Minimize portfolio impact (i.e., tracking error, volatility, return diminution)
Our Process: Investment Research
Ascendant relies on a bottom-up quantitative approach to investment research to evaluate securities. Ascendant’s proprietary process has continually been developed and refined since it’s founding in 1970.